THE APPLICATION OF THE MONTH ! PERISTALTIC DOSING PUMPS FOR DETERGENCY AND SANITATION OF MILK TANKS
Among the last news connected with the applications of our peristaltic pumps, we can mention the project referring to our peristaltic pumps IPS6 and IPS30 which are used in the dairy sector.
Specific application: dosing of detergent and sanitizing products in milk storage tanks. More specifically, in the automated washing plant which provides to wash and disinfect the tank (dosage of nitric acid and specific detergents), in order to guarantee a perfect cleaning and sanitation before the accumulation of fresh milk.
The peristaltic dosing pump is directly mounted on the “WASHING MACHINE” (“Clean In Place-CIP systems) and it has to have salient features such as:
fixed flow, 24 or 230 Volt supply, vertical suction height 2 m, outlet pressure not more than 1 Bar, good resistance to acids and to disinfectants, affordable price.
The peristaltic pump range IPS6 and IPS30 is able to match the following characteristics:
- The flow of the peristaltic pump is fixed, precalibrated during the production at 16 or 30 l (different flows can be realized upon request)
- Upon request, the IPS6 peristaltic pump model can be realized with a plastic case IP55 with an easy rear mounting bracket
- Motors at 24 Vcc (12 Vcc on demand) and 230 Vac (24 Vac on demand) depending on the systems.
- The peristaltic pump has a vertical suction up to a height of 2 meters
- 1 Bar discharge pressure.
- The tubes for peristaltic pumps of the range Teknoprene TPV (SANTOPRENE/MARPRENE/NORPRENE) used on this pump model offer an excellent resistance to acids and industrial bases of normal use. For particularly aggressive products high resistance tubes can be used, such as Teknoprene HCR/FKM/TWIN
- The peristaltic pump offers an absolute competitive price
Back to news