Among the last news connected with the applications of our peristaltic pumps, we can mention the project referring to our pump model IPCR10 which is used in the wine industry.
Specific application: continuous dosing of additives and adjuvants in process equipments. More specifically, at the exit of the crushed grapes collection hopper and immediately before the progressive cavity pump (dosage of sulfur dioxide, enzymes, ascorbic acid).
The peristaltic dosing pump is directly mounted on the machine and it has to have salient features such as:
adjustable flow, waterproof box, 24, 110 and 230 Volt supply - according to the final markets -, vertical suction height 2 m, head pressure not more than 0.5 Bar, good resistance to acids and to disinfectants, affordable price.
The range of peristaltic pumps IPCR10 is able to match the following characteristics:
- The flow of the peristaltic pump is speed adjustable by means of an easy potentiometer placed on the front of the pump
- The IPCR10 peristaltic pump model has a plastic case IP55 with an easy rear mounting bracket
- This pump can accept whatever supply voltage from 20 up to 260 Volt, either AC or DC. This means a great versatility in the power definition (low voltage at 24 V – USA voltage at 110 V – European voltage at 230 V).
- This pump has a vertical suction up to a height of 2 meters
- 0.5 Bar head pressure
- the tubes for peristaltic pumps of the range Teknoprene TPV (SANTOPRENE/MARPRENE/NORPRENE) used on this pump model offer an excellent resistance to acids and industrial bases of normal use. For particularly aggressive products high resistance tubes can be used, such as Teknoprene HCR/FKM/TWIN
- The peristaltic pump offers an absolute competitive price